Every time we post upcoming class locations we receive a slew of emails asking us when we’re going to come to their
town. Well, we can't be everywhere but - luckily, through the magic of
the internet - you can take an Amee Runs with Scissors class virtually anywhere!
teaches a brand-new technique that allows Soutache-enthusiasts to make
shapes that are delicate and open but structurally rigid. Great for Art
includes Soutache, Glass Beads, Cup-Chain, Ultrasuede, Jump-Rings,
Head-Pins, Toggle, Threads, Two Needles (a size #10 and a size #12) and
complete this project, you will need a few things that are not included
in this kit; scissors, flat-nose pliers, looping or rosary-pliers and
This kit is available in three enchanting colorways.
- Climbing Rose - Deep & Light Gold Metallic, Shades of Pink, AB Crystal Cup-Chain set in Gold Plate.
- Western Honeysuckle - Bronze & Gunmetal Metallic, Shades of Coral, Turquoise Cup-Chain set in Raw Brass.
- Dark Wisteria - Silver & Gunmetal Metallic, Shades of Violet, AB Crystal Cup-Chain set in Silver Plate.
Questions & Answers;
How does an “online class” work?
- Are kits available without taking the class? Or vice-versa?
at this time. In a year or two, we may offer it as a kit with PDF
instructions or as a video only but – for now – the kit and the class
Do I have to be a particular place at a particular time?
- When we ship your order, you will receive a code (via email but also printed and added to your kit) which will allow you access to the private online class. All of the videos are up and ready for viewing. You can access them whenever you like.
- Click HERE
to see a sample of what our videos look lilike. It will play from our
online course platform so – if you can play this one – you can play the
– this is not a webinar. It’s not “live.” You can watch the videos
anytime. Students will be able to download every single lesson to play back on their personal computer whenever they wish... forever!